Why do you need to verify email address?
Email address verification ensures your membership benefits on JustRace such as:
- Be able to sign in a single JustRace account through various methods like Facebook, Google, Strava.
- Use services of JustRace like booking event tickets, updating race results, etc.
To verify email address, please follow these steps:
- Tap “Profile” on the bottom menu.
- Tap “Confirm”.
- Check your mailbox.
- Find an email from email@example.com with title “Verify your email at JustRace” or “JustRace – Verify your email for your social account”
- Tap the “Verify your email” orange button.
- After tapping “Verify your email”, you will be re-directed to JustRace website and notified “Your email address has been verified”.
- Tap “Confirm” to close notification.
- Then sign in again using the same method as you did initially.
So you have successfully verified email address.
1. Do Step 3 right after Step 2
Since the verification link is only valid within a short period of time (to ensure confidentiality), you should move on to Step 3 immediately after Step 2, to avoid verification link being expired and you get an error notification.
2. When checking your mailbox
- Also check Spam/Junk/Promotion.
- If JustRace email falls into Spam, please move it into Primary mailbox so you can tap the “Verify” button.
- For reference: How to create email filter.
Contact us if you have any question: