After finishing a virtual race on JustRace, you can download e-Certificate following these steps:
- Step 1: Tap Activities on the bottom menu.
- Step 2: Find the race you just finished in Activity completion.
- Step 3: Tap e-Certificate icon below the race to download.
How to handle when you cannot download e-Certificate on your phone
For iPhone and Safari users, you may encounter a situation when e-Certificate is not shown or you get an error notification after tapping “Download” button.
In this case, please follow these steps:
- Step 1: Go to Settings on your phone.
- Step 2: Choose Safari.
- Step 3: Turn off Block All Cookies.
- Step 4: Choose Clear History and Website Data.
- Step 5: Press Home button (or virtual Home button) twice. Find Safari and swipe up to close the app.
- Step 6: Open and visit https://justrace.vn/. Go to Activities to check if e-Certificate is available.
If you have done the above steps but still cannot download, try it again on laptop/desktop or contact our fanpage to get support.