When joining online events on JustRace, you can choose manual results submission method when:
- You do NOT use Strava app.
- You use another GPS tracking app to record run/walk results (like Samsung Health, adidas Running, Nike Run Club…).
- You use smartwatch or treadmill.
- You register while the event is happening and you are allowed to submit runs/walks done before registration time.
If you use Strava, please take a look at How to connect Strava to JustRace to make results submission easier.
Below are manual submission steps on JustRace.
Step 1: Start
- Sign in JustRace.
- Tap “Activities” on the bottom menu.
- Tap “Submit activity”.
Step 2: Choose an event
Tick the event you want to submit result (an orange tick and border appear), then tap “Next”.
Step 3: Enter the activity information
Enter your activity information including:
- Activity name (optional)
- Distance (the length of route) that you run, matching the tracklog below, NOT the distance you register to complete in that event (you can choose mile, km or meter)
- Time (hour, minute, second)
- Screenshot of your mobile app/smartwatch/treadmill showing tracklog (choose “Select images” to upload images from your phone/desktop)
Then tap “Finish”.
If you perform multiple runs/walks to complete the registered distance, submit information of ALL those runs/walks. After you submit sufficient distance, we will check it once again and activate the e-Certificate download button.
Step 4: Review the submitted activity
The submitted activity will appear in “My activities” list.
- The Individual section features all of your submitted activities, even including activities that are not designated for any specific event (when you run and do not join any event).
- The Event section features activities that you submitted for specific events. Tap “Select event” to filter activities belonging to an event you wish to view.
To view an activity in details, tap the green eye icon. To delete an activity, tap the red trash bin icon.
You can also check completion percentage in “Activity completion”.
See details at: Track your activities on JustRace
Contact us if you have any question: