ABOUT THE CHALLENGE
The City Warrior is an online run/walk challenge organized by The Running Hub, for all people who love this endurance sport.
The “City Warrior” theme is inspired by the image of runners living in modern cities, who are trying to overcome obstacles like urban cramped space, busy working life and the inertia of themselves to take running steps and accomplish their own goals.
In other words, the “City Warriors” do not make excuses like “I don’t have enough time and space” to postpone physical training, but they overcome those obstacles and eventually conquer themselves.
Location: You can run or walk anywhere.
Registration deadline: 06 July, 2020
Running period: 07 June – 06 July, 2020
Cut-off time: Unlimited.
How to register:
- Step 1: Click the orange “Register now” button bellow and follow guideline to book your ticket.
- Step 2: Make payment as guided on the website.
- Step 3: Run or walk anywhere and anytime during 1-month challenge period (07 June – 06 July, 2020). Total running/walking distance must equal or exceed the distance you registered.
- Step 4: Use mobile app, smart watch or treadmill to record results. (Learn how to use Strava app)
- Step 5: Submit results on website following THIS INSTRUCTION.
- Step 6: Receive gifts & rewards from The Running Hub.
CATEGORIES & FEES
|Standard (07 Jun – 06 Jul 2020)|
|30km (Medal only)||190.000 VND|
|30km (Medal + Finisher T-shirt)||380.000 VND|
|50km (Medal only)||190.000 VND|
|50km (Medal + Finisher T-shirt)||380.000 VND|
|100km (Medal only)||190.000 VND|
|100km (Medal + Finisher T-shirt)||380.000 VND|
TIME & LOCATION
- Time: From 07 June, 2020, 00:00 AM to 06 July, 2020, 11:59 PM
- Location: Anywhere
RACE PACK COLLECTION
FREE DELIVERY of race kit to participants within Vietnam’s territory, during the period:
From 07 July, 2020, 00:00 AM to 31 July, 2020, 11:59 PM
Each finisher will receive:
- 01 Finisher medal with your engraved name and distance
- 01 Finisher T-shirt (if you choose ticket with T-shirt included)
- 01 e-certificate
1. T-shirt size chart
2. Where can I find my booking code?
You can find your BOOKING CODE in:
- Booking Confirmation email sent from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign in your personal account on https://therunninghub.net/, access https://therunninghub.net/user/payments
3. How to submit results for online challenges?
4. Challenge rules:
- You can run or walk many times. Total accumulated distance must equal or exceed the distance you registered.
- Date and time of your run/walk and your result submission must be within the event’s opening period (07 June – 06 July, 2020).
- Only results submitted on system as regulated in the question above will be accepted.
- Orders successfully paid will not be refunded.
- Race kit will not be delivered if you do not finish your registered distance within the event’s opening period.
Read more FAQs HERE.